Call for Abstract
30th International Conference on Clinical and Experimental Cardiology Research, will be organized around the theme “Latest Innovation In Cardiology Research”
Clinical Cardiology 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Clinical Cardiology 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
High blood strain is otherwise recognised as hypertension, is a severe medical condition. When the pressure of the blood pumping thru your arteries is too strong, it usually happens. Heart pushes blood through your arteries to the rest of your body when it beats. Your blood pressure goes up, when the blood pushes more difficult against the walls of your arteries. In a day your blood pressure may also be special at unique times. When you first wake up, after you exercise, or when you are underneath stress, it is usually higher. It is ordinary having greater blood strain for brief quantities of time. But, when your blood strain stays high for most of the time, it can purpose serious health problems.
- Track 1-1Essential Hypertension
- Track 1-2Secondary Hypertension
- Track 1-3Isolated Systolic Hypertension
- Track 1-4Malignant Hypertension
- Track 1-5Resistant Hypertension
Andreas Gruentzig is recognized as the father of interventional cardiology after the development of angioplasty through interventional radiologist Charles Dotter which is primarily offers with the catheter based totally cure of structural heart diseases. A large quantity of methods can be accomplished on the heart by way of catheterization the place the most frequently consists of the insertion of a sheath into the femoral artery and cannulating the coronary heart under X-ray visualization (fluoroscopy). For cannulation, the radial-artery also can be used and this approach having numerous blessings which consist of the accessibility of the artery in most patients, the easy manage of bleeding even in anticoagulated patients, the enhancement of relief due to the fact patients are ble to sit down and stroll immediately following the procedure, and the near absence of clinically substantial sequelae in patients with an everyday Allen test. In the other facet to this methodology include spasm of the artery & pain, lack of ability to use larger-catheters required in a range of procedures and additionally more radiation exposure.
- Track 2-1Angioplasty
- Track 2-2Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Track 2-3Valvuloplasty
- Track 2-4Congenital Heart Defect Correction
- Track 2-5Percutaneous Valve Replacement
- Track 2-6Percutaneous Valve Repair
- Track 2-7Coronary Thrombectomy
Molecular cardiology on the whole pursuits to practice molecular biology practices for the diagnosis, prevention, therapy and mechanistic investigation of cardiovascular ailment is a novel and speedy developing place of cardiovascular medicine. Being an emerging field, it has modified conceptual questioning of disease-etiology, pathophysiology and cardiovascular improvement. It has launched a promising course for perception and regulating cardiovascular disease. Scientists are nearer to curing coronary heart illnesses that have been notion to be incurable 20 years in the past with the fast development and software of molecular biology techniques. To advise the progression of stem mobile phone therapy and gene therapy for heart diseases, needless to say there is a necessity for thorough appreciation of the molecular mechanisms of cardiovascular diseases.
- Track 3-1Stem cell therapy for Cardiovascular Disease
- Track 3-2Gene Analysis in the Injured and Hypertrophied Heart
- Track 3-3Transgenic Techniques in Cardiovascular Research
Cardiac surgery, also known as heart surgery which includes surgical operations carried out on the coronary heart beneath to correct life-threatening conditions. The surgical treatment can be either open-heart surgical operation or minimally invasive surgery depending on the condition to be corrected. The motive of cardiac surgical treatment is to improve the exceptional of lifestyles of the patient and to extend the patient's lifespan.
- Track 4-1Off-pump Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (OPCAB)
- Track 4-2Arificial Heart
- Track 4-3Valve Repair Surgery
- Track 4-4Total Arterial Revascularisation
- Track 4-5Robotic Cardiac Surgery
- Track 4-6Stem Cell Therapy
- Track 4-7Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP)
- Track 4-8Cardiac Wrap Surgery
- Track 4-9Left Ventricular Reconstructive Surgery (Dor Procedure)
- Track 4-10Surgical Treatment of Heart Failure
- Track 4-11Video-Assisted Port-access Mitral Valve Surgery
- Track 4-12Thoracotomy Off-pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (TOPCAB)
- Track 4-13Lower End Sternal Split Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (LESS)
- Track 4-14Minimally Invasive Direct Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (MIDCAB)
- Track 4-15Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (MICAS)
- Track 4-16Insertion of Ventricular Assist Devices
Cardiology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the heart be it human or animal. The field includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology. Physicians who specialize in this field of medicine are called cardiologists, a specialty of internal medicine. Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians who specialize in cardiology. Physicians who specialize in cardiac surgery are called cardiothoracic surgeons or cardiac surgeons, a specialty of general surgery. Clinical Cardiology is an American journal about Cardiology founded in 1978. It provides a forum for the coordination of clinical research in diagnostics, cardiovascular medicine and cardiovascular surgery.
- Track 5-1Hypoplastic left heart syndromes
- Track 5-2Modern practices in cardiovascular therapy
- Track 5-3Hypoplastic left heart syndromes
- Track 5-4Cardiovascular medicine
- Track 5-5Stress test evaluations
- Track 5-6Preventive medicine
- Track 5-7Hypertension for the primary care clinician
- Track 5-8Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- Track 5-9Cardiac progenitor cells
Heart Devices are electronic devices for assisting cardiac circulation, which is used either too partially or to completely replace the function of a failing heart. The evolution of these wireless cardiac monitoring devices is marking a new era in medicine and a transition from population-level health care to individualized medicine in which suitable patients are equipped with advanced biosensors that, in turn, have their data processed through sophisticated algorithms to predict events before they occur.